Art on the Atlanta BeltLine is seeking visual artists, performers, musicians, lectures, and historic preservationists at every stage of their careers to apply for our 2018 exhibition season. Historic, environmental, cultural, functional, urban design, and/or aesthetic aspects of the Atlanta BeltLine may be good starting points to consider for potential proposal submissions. Projects should be well-researched, well-planned, and feasible. Although not limited to the following examples, potential projects might include all or some of the following:
- Temporary art, sculptural or visual installations
- Amenities for visitors-such as benches, bike racks, shade structures
- Gateway or entrance works
- Performance works of all kinds, including but not limited to street and travelling performers, parade, music, dance, theater and performance art
- Utilization of fences or screening devices
- Loan of existing artwork, such as sculptures or assemblages
- Environmental works
- School or class projects
Applications and materials must be received by 5:00pm EST on Friday, March 16, 2018.
For more information, please click here: RFP for AoAB 2018
Also from the Atlanta BeltLine:
Attached is a copy of the Art on the Atlanta BeltLine RFP (Request for Proposals) as well as a copy of our postcard indicating the remaining study groups and city wide conversation we have coming up.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Miranda Kyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or myself.