Please consider this your invitation to participate in the monthly Community Engagement meeting for Pittsburgh Yards. We will continue our group conversations around how to integrate community history and art into the site, support inclusion of local entrepreneurs, incorporate environmental sustainability and encourage local hiring.
The meeting with take place at Pittman Park Community Center at 6:00 p.m and will end at 7:30 p.m. The address is 950 Garibaldi St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310.
Below you will find the agenda for the meeting.
- Meeting Theme: “It’s Showtime! “
- Welcome and Introductions (5 minutes)
- Progress Made since February – The Annie E. Casey Foundation/Columbia Core Partners (10 minutes)
- Construction Update – CD Moody Construction (15 minutes)
- Monthly Construction Highlights
- Construction related jobs and subcontracting
- Groundbreaking Celebration Update – The Annie E. Casey Foundation and Working Group Members (15 minutes)
- Community Media Training – The Annie E. Casey Foundation/Columbia Core Partners (10 minutes)
- Branding Update – HUMINT (20 minutes)
- History & Art – Columbia Core Partners (5 minutes)
- Working Group Updates (20-30 minutes)
- History and Art
- Development (Naming, Sustainability, Environmental)
- Jobs/Jobs Culture
Next Meeting: Please also mark your calendars for the next monthly meeting, which will be on Thursday, April 12th, 2018.