We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as it relates to Atlanta, Georgia and its citizens.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will temporarily remain closed to protect and care for those who work with us, you our customers, and the public.
We will miss seeing you in our building, but we will still remain active online via social media, where service remains uninterrupted. Also, on our social media channels you can find updates about upcoming happenings and services we are currently providing.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it pertains to the community we directly serve.
In fulfilling the mission of The Salvation Army “Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination” and upholding its mission of “Doing The Most Good” Kroc Atlanta is currently providing services and updates to the following:
- Every Monday & Friday at 12:30pm Hot Meals will be provided in our parking lot.
- Every Monday during 11am-12pm & 6pm-7pm our Food Pantry will be open.
- Our Kroc Summer Camp 2020 will be cancelled.
- Previous Angel Tree participants will no longer be required to attend our budgeting class. All previous participants should anticipate a phone call from our staff on how to properly register for this year. All first time participants will receive information on how to participate at a later date that will soon be announced.
- Kroc Atlanta’s prayer hotline will be available this month by calling 404-638-7222.
For additional information and updates about Kroc Atlanta, please check our social media channels and our website.
The Salvation Army Kroc Atlanta