Good afternoon, Atlanta.
Just a quick note to let you know the License Review Board (LRB), which reviews alcohol license and other applications before making recommendations to the Mayor, will resume meeting tomorrow, Thursday, July 30th at 5:00 p.m. via Zoom. Click here for the agenda and meeting information. Please share this information with your neighborhoods and any stakeholders who may be interested.
- The Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA), which hears variances, special exceptions, and appeals of administrative decisions, will resume meeting virtually, via Zoom, on Thursday, August 6th at 12:00 noon. Click here for more information.
- The Zoning Review Board (ZRB), which hears rezonings and special use permits, will resume meeting virtually, via Zoom, on Thursday, August 6th at 6:00 p.m. Click here for more information.
- The Tree Conservation Commission (TCC), which hears and decides appeals of decisions of administrative officials related to trees, has a special called meeting today at 6:30 p.m. and their regular schedule can be found here.
- The Urban Design Commission (UDC), regulates buildings and districts which are designated as Historic Buildings or Sites, has a special called meeting today at 4:00 p.m. and their regular schedule can be found here.
- The Atlanta Planning Advisory Board (APAB), which consists of representatives from each of the 25 NPUs, will meet virtually via Zoom on Saturday, August 15th and every 3rd Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- NPU University has two remaining classes for the 2020 Calendar Year. Click the links for more information or visit www.npuatlanta.org.
- WB 1008 Neighborhood Planning Series: Planning and Mobility Around the City – Thursday, August 13th at 6:00p
- WB 1013 Election Integrity Clinic – Thursday, August 27th at 6:00p
- If you have attended NPU University classes and are interested in participating in a focus group to share your feedback, recommendations for improvements, or ideas for courses, please email Samantha at email@example.com for more information.
- Please encourage your neighbors and stakeholders to use the NPU Dashboard for information about voting outcomes, applications, meetings, agendas, and contact info.
- Please follow us on social media @npuatlanta for more updates and information.
Leah LaRue, Registered Mediator