Good afternoon Major Peek, hope all is well. The Zone 3 Town Hall is scheduled for Wednesday, August 11 at 6 p.m. The Public Affairs Unit will be coordinating the Zone 3 Town Hall on behalf of Chief Bryant and your team. We need to start sending out the registration link by tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Can you send us your list of community contacts that you want to receive the registration link? Please send us the names and email addresses of the community leaders and community partners you want us to invite. We need this information by Thursday 7/15 or Friday 7/16 at the latest.
- This event will be held in the COBRA room for APD staff.
- The community will attend virtually via Zoom.
- The date for your Town Hall is August 11, 2021
- The time will be 6:00 pm.
- Attached is an emailable “save the date” registration graphic.
- Attendees must reside or have a business in Zone 3.
- Please advertise this event in your neighborhood meetings and other community events.
- Registrants will have the option to ask two questions during registration and may have a chance to ask more questions on the day of the event.
- We can meet with you to go over the submitted questions before the event date.
Multimedia & Communications Manager |Public Affairs| Atlanta Police Department
226 Peachtree St. SW | Atlanta, GA 30303
Office: 404-546-7212 Ext: 67212 | Cell: 404-274-9022