Good morning Valued Stakeholder,
REMINDER: You are invited to attend one of two public meetings NEXT WEEK for the Summerhill Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project, the future BRT line that will connect the Atlanta BeltLine, Peoplestown, Summerhill, Capitol Gateway, and South Downtown! Space is limited for the in-person meeting so sign up soon! Advance registration is required for the in-person meeting. Masks will be required for those attending in-person.
Registration links are provided below:
- In-person Meeting: Tuesday, October 5, at 6 p.m. – Fanplex (768 Hank Aaron Drive SE, Atlanta, GA 30315) – Space is limited to allow for social distancing. Advance registration is required. Masks required.
- SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER SOON!
- In-person registration: https://summerhill-brt-
- Virtual Meeting: Wednesday, October 6, at 6 p.m. – Virtual (Via Zoom)
- Virtual Meeting: https://bit.ly/3nEqYQ2
- For listening only (no presentation) call: 1-888-475-4499
- Meeting ID: 996 2846 5998
The public meetings will include the latest on the proposed route and stop locations and other project elements. The presentation and survey will be posted on the project website after the virtual meeting, where you can also find more project information www.itsmarta.com/summerhill.
We look forward to your participation in these public meetings. For project-specific questions, please email Greg Holder at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any other questions or concerns, please contact MARTA’s Customer Call Center at 404-848-5000.
Department of External Affairs