STRIVE Atlanta is recruiting for our next cycle starting March 7th of the 7-week Business Admin Support training program. Please share the info and flyers with clients and residents as spaces are limited.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The 7-week program is of zero cost to participants and is 50% virtual / 50% in-person
- Graduates will earn industry-recognized credentials from Atlanta Tech
- Graduates will have direct exposure to cohort and employer partner CarMax and other top companies during and after the program; we celebrate a 76% placement rate with average wages north of $16.50 per hour.
- All in-person training will take place on the campus of Atlanta Tech and the STRIVE Atlanta office downtown
- Participants will receive individual financial counseling from a dedicated coach and financial counselor; group empowerment series by partner JPMC
- STRIVE Atlanta will provide transportation assistance, technology assistance and a host of additional supports as needed
NEXT STEPS TO LEARN MORE AND ENROLL:
- Complete a short Career Path Interest Form (page bottom)
- Join us for a virtual info session!
Wednesday (Feb. 9, 16, 23 or 30th) at 10am | Zoom Info: https://striveinternational.zoom.us/j/83967368785 OR Meeting ID: 839 6737 8785